- Bib assembly – Help label and sort bibs
- Pick-up donations
- Volunteer training – For team/group leaders only.
- Bib & Shirt pick-up
- Prepare supplies for Hydration Stations
- Help Trail Manager to place cones and signs
Day of race
- Water Stations
- Starting Line – assist where needed
- Finish Line – Assist professional timing team
- Deliver water and cups to water stations.
- Bag drop off before race – Volunteers place bag tag on participants bag w/bib number and place in truck.
- Bag drop after race – line bags up by bib number. Return to runners after race.
- Trash Patrols
- Bib & Shirt pick-up – Help distribute bibs to participants and check them in. Hand them a shirt in size ordered.
- Volunteer check-in/out – Volunteers should already know where they are assigned. Check in the time they arrive and leave.
- Hand beverages to runners before race
- Serve food and beverage to runners and volunteers after race.
- Traffic control
- At the school for parking
- Loading bus to return to car after event
- Assisting police and fire police at road crossings
- Direct runners on the course
- Assist with handing out medals and awards
- Clean up/Take Down
**Cheer for runners as they pass**